NKPdesigns

Friday, August 31, 2007

Homemade Light Box

After knowing for a very long time that I should buy a lightbox in order to take better photos, I began doing research on them.

Then I stumbled across a lady who made her own out of a cardboard box, thin clear plastic, and white typing paper.

So don't you know I had to try it. I love making things out of stuff I already have and saving big money.

So this is the photo I just snapped.


And here is the Lightbox. First I carved out the sides. Then I covered the empty sides with clear plastic. Then I placed white paper on top of that. Covered the bottom. Snapped the picture.

It's not perfect but its better that I was getting. I have taken numerous pictures of this necklace and this is the first photo that I don't blech at.

Gotta love the simple approach.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I use tracing paper on mine - it lets a lot of light through without shadowing!

    ReplyDelete