NKPdesigns

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Introducing....

I have another online store: LovLi. I will be putting different items there than what is in the Etsy storefront. This is one of my newest items in the LovLi store.

I have a kiln full of things cooling down. It's SO hard to wait. SO HARD!

I have other items which I pulled out on Thursday that I still need to take photos of. Today is sunny and should make for some good pictures. I am enjoying the homemade light box which I put together a couple of weeks ago. It really does help for better pictures. I believe I blogged about it and posted a picture of it on my Bead blog.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:15 PM

    I love this little burnished creamer. do you have a sugar pot to go with it?

    sharonramick12345 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! :) I'll email you.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete