NKPdesigns

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Score!

I didn't take this picture but I 'lifted' off google images when I googled Bags of Clay. Notice that it is sitting in a trash can? Yesterday at Ceramic Class I found two bags of low fire clay in the trash. The reason? It had been bought for the children's class over the summer but the adults don't mix low fire with high fire clay in the regular fall/spring semesters. In order to keep this clay separate it was thrown out. I sometimes like to play with low fire clay so I snagged it (with full permission of course).

This semester is going to be a lot of fun and I hope to develop more and more as a potter. I went over the syllabus with the professor last night and we tailored it in order that I might push myself more as an artist. Hopefully we will all see some progress by the end of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment