NKPdesigns

Friday, September 19, 2014

More? Yes! More!

With the help of PICMONKEY I was able to make this collage.  The top two photos and the one on the bottom left hand side are all the items which still require firing.  They did not fit in the first two loads.  The items on the top right are not beads, but small alphabet blocks which I'm making for my sweet granddaughter.  She's is SO good about never putting anything but food in her mouth but still I will be watching her carefully when these are fully fired.

However, the picture on the bottom right hand side are all the beads I created this summer that did fit in the first two kiln firings.  Today I'm sorting them out into baggies and planning on which color to glaze them. When I have enough glazed for another load, I'll also include the rest.

As you can see, I have my plate full. har har har ... Thanks for stopping by! -- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment