NKPdesigns

Monday, October 29, 2018

New Mugs!

This morning I decided to take some photos of my newest mugs which came out of the kiln last week. I would have liked to promote and blog about these last week, but it was a busy week and I couldn't get around to it. But today is Monday, the start of a brand new week. 

.... And wouldn't you know it .... I spent 3 hours searching for my battery charger for my camera.  Three Hours!  But I did eventually find it, IN AN OUTLET with the extra battery fully charged. So yay.

I got to task and finally got this mug listed and in my Etsy store.  I think I have 3 or 4 similar shape and colors that I still need to photograph and write listings for. 

Then it is time go head out to the studio to make more fun things!  It is a beautiful time of the year to be in the studio, the leaves are beginning to turn into that lovely shade of Texas brown that is fall here in Fort Worth! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment