NKPdesigns

Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting Ready


The July Texas Pottery and Sculpture Show (http://tpsg.biz/) is going to be here before I know it. I've been saving up the papers to wrap it all up. Right now I've got the dishwasher running, giving them a wash before putting on sticker prices. I still have to go and get some boxes. I spotted a place that sells them for 3 for 25 cents each. But you can only buy three at a time or the price JUMPS.

Ah ... strategy!

I still have multiple firings to accomplish. I'm fast running out of steam. I love glazing ... while I'm glazing. But when I think about having to glaze it seems like a lot of work. Actually, it is a lot of work with the design I'm focusing on doing this year.

So I best get started.

EVERYONE IS INVITED:

Christmas in July: Friday 6th and 7th
(We open 5 pm on Friday ...)

Fort Worth Community Arts Center
1300 Gendy Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76107







The Texas Pottery & Sculpture Guild (TPSG) is an organization of three-dimensional artists that range in skill from novice to professional.

TPSG GOALS:

• To raise public awareness of and appreciation for contemporary three-dimensional arts

• To provide regular opportunities for artistic growth for its members

• To create a unique environment in which clay artists enrich each other’s lives and creative impulses through friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment