NKPdesigns

Friday, December 03, 2010

Etsy Catalog

I feel like Oprah when I sing out, "NOW EVERYONE CAN HAVE AN ETSYYYYYYYYYYYY CATALOOOOOOOOOOOOG!"

So how cool is this?  Go to http://etsycatalog.com and set yours up today. It looks like you can add up to 100 listings.  Maybe more can be added, I don't know. It seems like it is set to about 100. You can choose in which order each item comes in, you can exclude listings, you can choose which photo(s) are included AND you can edit what the listing describes.  So if you have links inside your listing (like "Click here to visit the rest of my store http://nkpbeads.etsy.com", it is easily taken out of your catalog.

I am going to be doing a show next week and I'm going to be playing with this option. The expensive part will be printing it out, so I may only do one for my whistles.  Or focal beads. I'm not sure exactly.  It will be great to show my physical presence because after they flip through the catalog and have my business card, it will be a natural progression to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment