NKPdesigns

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bye Bye Artfire

I deleted my items from the Artfire store yesterday and will be adding them to the Etsy store in the coming days.   Artfire was fun to try for a few months. I jumped in at the $5.95 pro price per month. The beads got a lot of views, but no sales.  I dropped to basic after the first of the year. I still got a lot of views but no sales.  Then I got an email saying Artfire was getting rid of the basic accounts and only taking Pro accounts.  So before I lost all my pics and descriptions, I copied them to my computer and deleted them.  I left a message saying I would be at my Etsy store.  I enjoyed being over at Artfire. I always meant to drive more traffic over there but I never seemed to find the time to do it properly. These are some beads that I'll be moving into my Etsy store in the next few days.

I took some beads out of the kiln this morning and put some more beads into the kiln. I'll have to take some photos later in the morning and share them tomorrow or the next day.

Thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment