NKPdesigns

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Decals and Teapots


To get a better view of this teamug, click on the photo to see a bigger version. I'm not certain how stable these decals are for the dishwasher. I'm not positive they wouldn't eventually fade away. If it never had to be washed I think it would be fine. However, I am going to coat this with a clear gloss and refire. So the experiment continues ...











... as does this one! These are some teapots made after viewing Peter Fong Choo's miniture teapot You Tube videos. I am sanding them today.

3 comments:

  1. Love the decals Natalie!!! Absolutely charming :D! Did you make these with the printer/toner method that Keith has been using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Yes! In fact the very week Keith explained that method I ordered the printer off Amazon and the paper from the place he recommended.

    I have been wanting for a very long time to do something on this order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely!
    I enjoyed reading your blog!
    Please check out mine!
    http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
    Hyla

    ReplyDelete