NKPdesigns

Monday, January 21, 2008

Photos on a Dreary Day

I had a bunch of beads come out of the kiln yesterday and I was looking forward to photographing them. However, it was extremely overcast today and the lighting was terrible. I have a light tent, but I haven't played around with that yet. Right now I take my pictures on a piece of typing paper that is on the table right beside the window while sunlight streams in ....

The reason is that I get extremely accurate color out of the beads. However, in overcast light I still get an accurate color but there is not light white background ... so I got playing with the fill gradient light tool in the photo program I use and these came out looking really fun!

I would have listed them today but like I just finished explaining .... the light is just not up to par to show them off to their highest potential. But I thought I'd share the fun photo anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment