NKPdesigns

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bead Video




I spent most of the morning taking photographs of the beads which the winner in the contest I'm holding will get to choose from. So I made this page in which to showcase them. When taking these photos I did something I never usually do: I played with them a bit. I emphasized the contrast as well as added a gradient background. 99% of the beads look exactly the way they do in real life, but 1% have what I call the "Fantasy Bead" effect ... the color would show up like that in the sunlight but regular light ... not so much.

Also, it's been awhile since I made a photo video and uploaded it to You Tube. So here is another one. It is set to flamenco music I found on archive.org . Credits are at the end. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment