NKPdesigns

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sharyl's Bead Packet Design Challenge Participants Announcement

I wanted to let my blog readers who may be following along that Sharyl of Sharyl's Jewelry has 10 participants that have been announced on her blog.  Read all about it here:   http://www.sharylsjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/09/announcement-of-participants-2nd-bead.html

If you asked to be a part of it and need details, the link above is the place to go to learn further details. She has all her packets of beads ready to be mailed.

As  I stated in this blog article  I am giving a $25 gift certificate to my bead store to one of the 10 participating designers to be revealed the day of the mini bead blog hop on October 27.  The winner's name will be drawn randomly.  It's going to be a lot of fun to see what designs the participants come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment