NKPdesigns

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Time for a Face Lift

It's been a wonderful summer so far and it isn't over yet.  I have traveled a lot and had a lovely time away from home.  Once I returned I took a look at my website and decided it was badly in need of a face lift.  I want to be able to offer items on my website that are easy to put into a shopping cart and pay for. I wanted a minimalist look and feel to it, as close to an online gallery as possible.  I wanted to offer my pottery and whistles as well as my beads.

I am in the process of transferring my inventory from here:
 OLD SET UP
to here:
NEW SET UP

Hope that makes sense.  I will be adding a few items every day until each area is well populated.

And when one thing gets a facelift, everything gets a face lift.  In case you haven't yet noticed, this blog has moved from a pink theme to a aqua-blue theme.

As far as the creating of actual pottery and such goes ... yes, I have been throwing some mugs and I look forward to putting them in the kiln soon. I did all that type of announcing earlier this month on Facebook.

Speaking of Facebook ... it is so easy to jump over there and update there that I found myself updating over there fairly regularly.  If you haven't 'liked' my Facebook page, please do. 

The other thing that I realize I have forgotten to mention are the publications my beads have appeared in the last few months.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment