NKPdesigns

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ceramic Bisque Art Bead Examples

I updated my Bisqued Beads webpage today (http://nkpdesigns.com/bisquedbeads.html) because I wanted to show some more examples of what can be done with bisqued beads.




Foam Paint is amazing. It comes with an application tip. This bead was first coated with rings of pink foam paint then smoothed with an index finger. Next raised dots were applied. Afterwards, small googly eyes were easily attached. This stuff adheres better things than glue, yet it is non-toxic.











I covered this bead with a blue watercolor, then took Scotch tape and lightly dabbed the surface. Then I covered it with a glossy sealer. It ended up with an attractive blue jean texture.












Apply small stickers of any type. Apply 1-3 coats of clear sealer.















This is also an example of colorful stickers that have been covered with clear sealer.









I used candy wrapper foil on these beads. It is thin and, of course, first you get to eat the candy bar. Put glue on bead and a bit on the foil. Wrap around bead until smooth. Let dry for 1-2 minutes. Apply 1 to 3 coats of clear sealer. This takes a while to dry between coats. I prefer 3 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment