NKPdesigns

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Great Show!

The Texas Pottery and Sculpure Guild show went well last weekend. It was great to meet all the customers. I wrapped this year and the best part about that duty is not only meeting everyone, but being able to handle, touch, and oooo and ahhhh over all the pottery as it is being bought.

It's exciting to see all every ones' smiles as they hold the most absolute perfect mug they have been searching for their whole entire lives. Then there are those who are clutching the most perfect vase in the universe. What a joy! I'm looking forward to the November show.

Thanks to everyone who bought my pottery and beads. I'm sorry I didn't bring any necklaces, but I surely will to the November show. In the meantime, check back on my Website and Etsy Store for my newest creations. Also, please browse my 2007 Spring Blossoms Line if you are interested in seeing more of my recent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment