NKPdesigns

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Introducing My Lil' Sister and Newest Bead


My little sister came to visit with my folks this past weekend. She is a well behaved two year old and I'm glad to have her added to the family unit.

Amazingly she does not crawl on the furniture one bit. She didn't even attempt a jump! I don't know what they did to her between this visit and the last visit. Apparently my folks are big fans of the The Dog Whisperer cable show... and now I am too!



This is one of my decal beads that came through the fire fantastically! I have had much trouble with this process. So much trouble that I have almost completely abandoned it and am in the process of having my drawings (such as this) transfered to a stamp instead.

Handpainting a bead (such as this one) is easier than applying the decal and ruining the bead!

At least the handpainted bead stands a chance! But this decal bead looks great! I like the translucence of the clay body which shows through. There are three 'decal' drawings on it. Of course, I will be putting it in my Etsy Store. I'll be adding it to the Focal Bead section.

No comments:

Post a Comment