NKPdesigns

Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer Fun


Sprig Celadon with Bursts of Browns Bead Set
I have these beads on the left in auction over on the Ceramic Art Bead Market on Facebook.

What a great little group that is!  I am certain that at some point Facebook will put a stop to these types of things, but until they do ... we are having fun in that group!

I mentioned in my last blog post that we were having 'weather' here in North Central Texas.  We made it through last evening with no tornadoes but north and east of us didn't fare as well. :(

Because the ground is saturated with rainwater, I went into the front flowerbed today and began pulling up grass and weeds.  If I went out there an hour a day, in no time at all my flowerbeds would be gorgeous.  I'm going to try.

 I'm making a list of everything I would like to accomplish this summer.  First of all, I want to be able to ride my bicycle, even if it is hot. Last summer I could not handle the heat, but this summer I hope it is different.  I also want to find time to go kayaking with my husband to some of the lakes in the area.  I hope to find a workshop this summer, even if I have to travel.  I have the feeling that it is going to be a very busy summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment