NKPdesigns

Monday, May 18, 2015

Yay for Sunlight

Finally we are having a day without rain in North Central Texas.

I have tried to take photos of this glaze inside and it does not do it justice whatsoever.

However, most glazes I am able to photograph in my homemade 'light box' without any difficulty.

I am including a photo of my set up...basically I have two hardware lamps shoved up against each other with 100 watt natural sunlight bulbs covered with photocopy (white) paper to mask the glare.  I have it set up in a closet for easy access.  On the bottom is a tray with another white sheet of paper. It doesn't get any easier than this, of course, unless the glaze only looks good outside under the REAL sun. 

2 comments:

  1. I just love all your new beads with the glossy blue-gray glaze! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was out buying more glazes today and got my phone out and started showing off what this glaze looked like on pure porcelain clay. I am still quite taken by it and plan to do lots more with this color.

      Delete