NKPdesigns

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Joy of Joys


Every year with the profits, I buy my business a new toy. Last year I bought it a clay extruder. The year before that, a small test/jewelry kiln. This year it was a slab roller and it got here today! The slab roller arrived today!

This is what it looks like. I haven't had a chance to do anything but take it out of the box and admire it as I do everything else that needs to be done around here. I wanted to take a moment and thank all my terrific customers of 2006 who made it such a great year and also take a look forward to 2007 in joyful anticipation of what's to come.

4 comments:

  1. ooh! I want a new toy too! How do you like the slab roller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the slab roller. I finally got a chance to use it the other day and it was SO easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I must say I am so so so jealous! I have been shopping around for one for a while, but cannot bring myself to buy one yet! Yay for you!!! I bet it will make life a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really has been fun to play with. Now ... what to do with all those perfectly formed slabs? :)

    ReplyDelete