NKPdesigns

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It may Never Be This Clean Again


I spent yesterday morning straighting up my studio, which is located in a small corner of the section of our second living area. In about three weeks my son will be moving out and I get HIS ENTIRE ROOM AND CLOSET! Oh boy ... I may never have to clean up my studio again ... just joking.








This is a teapot that I made using credit cards as templates. Now that I'm looking at it, I'm giggling because it kinda resembles the back tank of a toilet with a cannonball gun. I like it though. I put casserole handles on the sides instead of a regular handle, and now I'm thinking maybe I should have put a flush lever.

Maybe next time ....







And here is a box I also hand built. I like the lid. It was one of those, Oh look at this very cool scrap ... it'll make the PERFECT lid. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment