NKPdesigns

Friday, December 19, 2008

Beads 12-19-08


These are the very last of the Porcelain Cane "Santa Fe" that I created a few months ago. It wasn't a large cane, per se, but I don't know if I'll be able to recreate it or not. I somewhat like the fact that there might only be this and no more. Truly a bit of One of a Kind (OOAK).

The others are the last of the batch of celery glazed beads that I mixed up from two separate glazes. I named them "Salad Greens" because they are also the color of iceberg lettuce.

In the kiln today are some scroll texture beads with a new glaze that I bought and never have used before. I don't know if it will come out like the commercial sample or not. We'll see. Also some pink delicate scroll beads, and I glazed some more sprigged beads with a clear gloss. It's all fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment