NKPdesigns

Monday, December 22, 2008

For Your Beading Perusal


Here's this morning's batch. I have one last and final white sprigged bead ready for the Yahoo Beads of Clay bi-annual bead swap. This last one was to finish off the batch of 15 that I signed up to be a part of. In the original batch, one didn't make it through the firing. I put a tad too much glaze near the hole and it melted onto the rod and it would not be removed! That happens to a few beads each batch. It's all part of the process.

The rest of these are small squares/rectangles and nuggets that I coated with a low fire china sea crackle glaze that I pushed to a much higher temperature. They turned out a nice transparent forest green. I also applied this same glaze to two smaller white sprigged beads. Mmmm... I like them. Do you?

Also in this batch two of the moose pendants that I played with last week. Note to self: do more of these!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Natalie! I really like the green nugget shaped ones. I like the shape and the color and finish of the glaze!

    ReplyDelete