NKPdesigns

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Back

I've had the store shut down for a few weeks. At first I shut it down because of the Swine Flu scare. Nobody knew at first how severe it would be and I figured with all the cases showing up in Texas that it might be good to help limit exposure. Of course now we know the virus was mild in the USA and all that good stuff, but then we didn't know.

About the same time my husband was called out of town on business to sunny CA and I jumped at the chance to accompany him and explore the Pasadena area for a few weeks. Now I'm back but only for a few days because he has to leave again. I enjoyed exploring the area and of course the beaches are such a treat. I am looking forward to accompany him again.

I'll try to post a bit while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment