NKPdesigns

Saturday, April 02, 2011

My Little Helper

I seriously could not function without this little machine.  I set it on the floor beside me while I search for particular beads in my stored containers, instead of walking back and forth between the beads and my computer monitor.  It makes everything SO much easier, especially with my short term memory ... oh wow, it's great to have this!

  When I was reshooting pics in my stores, this small computer was so great to double check my inventory.  A huge shout out to Apple for this wonderful piece of computer equipment!  Oh, and yeah, I check my email with it too. And Plants Vs Zombies? Best app ever!

2 comments:

  1. green with envy. my daughter and SIL have one and it's so great. it's on my reeeallly long wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too! it'd be so great to have in the clay room..... about 75 feet away from the house. Maybe Santa this year will bring it.

    ReplyDelete