NKPdesigns

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Nuggets Design - Finished!

It's a rainy day today in North Central Texas. A mild cold front has moved in and lowered the temperatures out of the 80s into the 60s. That's fine with me because that means the pecan tree out back is not blooming, which means I was not sneezing and rubbing my eyes whilst taking these newbies out of the kiln.

I blogged about initially forming these (click here) then about the glazing process (click here). I put these in the kiln yesterday and here they are this morning, in all their nuggety goodness. Wouldn't you rather have nuggets made out of stoneware clay than chicken? ;)

"May I take your order?"
"Yes, I'd like some stoneware nuggets please, and don't forget the bright blue endcaps!"

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Natalie! Tough question there... I'll plead the Fifth!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely funky! Oh...and thank you for the beads. They were gorgeous as usual. I made wire flowers with them :) Very groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Yoli!

    I'm so glad, Cindi! Send me a photo, I'd love to see what you did!

    ReplyDelete