NKPdesigns

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bright Blue Beads, Part 3

It was a delight to open up the kiln this morning and see so many pretty blue beads, and the best part is that I did, in fact, choose the correct blue under-glaze that I was a tad bit worried about in my previous posting.  Marine Blue under-glaze on Porcelain Clay (I'm putting it here so I can remember forever).  And for any who may be wondering how long it took: 7 hours and 12 minutes!

Today I have more of these in the kiln, some are different shapes, same color. I am also bisquing some beads I have worked slowly creating this past summer. I will have an entire blog post about that with pictures soon, so I won't go into much detail other than to say that I am excited about having them in bisque form so that I can finally glaze them.

I am going to be selling all these organic Star Fossil porcelain beads individually on my website . I have five listed right now but I will be adding more later today and tomorrow.

  Thanks for stopping by!  -- Natalie







No comments:

Post a Comment