NKPdesigns

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Must NOT Touch

This is what I am telling myself today. I made a lid to one pot four times already because I was overworking it to death. Now if I touch any of these, they will surely fall and break





.... I threw the pot yesterday. It is very small and probably only holds 12 oz.









Yesterday I threw a bowl for Emtpy Bowls (Sorry So Blurry)....








.... and a failed attempt at a bowl which I turned into a small vase. The knob on the side is hollow. I threw it on the wheel.







.... a faceted bowl (and made the top, today too).

For some reason I had an urge to put feet on all of them. I don't know why. I also threw a platter (no photo). It is still under plastic drying slowly..

2 comments:

  1. Natalie
    Whatever the intent was - vase, bowl - it turned out astoundingly well!
    Love it !!!
    Hugs
    Chae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Very cool - these are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete