NKPdesigns

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Sea Life in Beads

Happy New Year to one and all!  I sat on the couch last night and created beads and these are some that I have formed.

The theme is 'sea life' and I think I made 9 sets of these before the New Year actually began.  I know, I know.  I wrote an entire blog post yesterday about how I hate making duplicates, and then what do I do? I make a bunch of duplicates!  I'm an study in contrasts.

 I'm thinking of glazing them in three values of blue and two values of pastel orange/yellow.  Probably by the time I get around to glazing these, I will have changed my mind.

These greenware beads are sitting on small 1" tiles that a friend of mine created years ago.  She gifted me her extras and I made my own small tiled board, which sits on my coffee table. The cheerful colors and patterns brighten up living room and are an inspiration to my own creativity.

What inspires you this new year?





No comments:

Post a Comment