NKPdesigns

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bead Loving Kitten

Meet Moses (Precious), our newest addition to our household. My daughter was driving down a busy street near our house and found this baby in a mudpuddle in the middle of the road, too scared to move.

She rescued this kitty and named it Moses, for as she said, "I drew her from the water."

I suggested "Mosa" ... but she would have nothing to do with feminizing the name.

Okay.

Moses is bored. I was going to go to the dollar store and get some kitty toys but Moses helped herself to my bowl of beads and I figured ... oh why not.

She is having fun. She's about 7 weeks old. Perfect health. De-flea-ed. This is the third stray to make its way to our house this year. So far we have found all of them homes but this one I want to keep because I'm already attached. You should see her eyes when she looks up in my face. Awwww .... too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment