NKPdesigns

Friday, June 29, 2007

Bead News

The Bead Kitty found a wonderful home in our neighborhood. She will be pampered and loved fully for her entire life. What a great ending! And my allergies have suddenly gone away and that's terrific too.


I hired a very responsible teenager to help me reglaze some beads. She arrived this morning and was a tremenous help. I'm getting ready for a pottery show and so having her help is wonderful. I told her, "You are my Lucky Day!" And she is!




This is a bead that is far prettier in the photo than it is in real life. Because I had such great help I was able to take a lot of time with the lighting before taking some shots. The real bead is much more drab than this photo. So if someone wants to buy it, too bad. It doesn't really exist. But it is a beautiful photo. Gotta love that "I'm Feeling Lucky" button in Picasa, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment