NKPdesigns

Friday, June 01, 2007

Texas Pottery and Sculpture Guild Sale

The show is scheduled for July 6th and 7th at the Fort Worth Community Art Center.

Meet the Artist reception and sale is on Friday, July 6th from 5-9 pm and the show and sale on Saturday, July 7th, from 10 am to 4 pm.

SPECIAL: For the entire month of July, all artists will have a "special" piece of pottery or sculpture on display. These pieces are also available to purchase. I haven't decided what to put in the gallery yet. I have a couple of weeks to decide on two.

Address 1300 Gendy Street, Fort Worth, TX 76107, right in the heart of the Fort Worth arts district.

Here's the map to find it:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MAPQUEST

I will be selling my Spring Blossom pattern for my 2007 dinnerware design, a few pendants, and some decorator pots that I've been working on all year. I will have some bead strands, but probably less this year than last.

SEE YOU THERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment