NKPdesigns

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Esty Supply Team Sale


When? Thursday April 17th - Sunday April 20th.

Search ESST on Etsy for other participating shops. Each shop will offer special deals. I'm offering free shipping off any order totaling $25 or more. Those who have ordered from me in the past know that I always include a nice thank you gift of an extra bead or two (or three depending upon how large the order is, so it goes without saying that a free 'thank you ' gift will also be included. PLUS I will be uploading many beads during the entire four day sale at TEMPORARILY DISCOUNTED prices. Snag them up quickly because as soon as the sale is over, those prices will go back to normal. ♥ I promise ♥ my shop will be worth checking back time and time again.

Make sure to look for the ESST in the listing title as well as the ESST SALE section on the right hand side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment