NKPdesigns

Monday, January 26, 2015

Cherry Sage Leaves Stoneware Beads

Agh, I didn't blog yesterday. It was my first day of January not to blog.  If anyone missed it, well, I am back today with new resolve. On the other hand, Feedburner, which should be delivering my daily blogs is on the fritz or something because although I am subscribed, I haven't gotten a thing through email in more than a week. I don't know what is up with that. Hopefully I can get that figured out soon.

In the meantime, this morning I took this stoneware clay and some cherry sage leaves from my cherry sage bush out by the front sidewalk.  I rolled a ball, pressed the leaves into the clay and took my size 1 mm sock knitting needle and impressed this texture everywhere the leaves weren't.

As I was finishing up, the delivery truck pulled up with my new kiln. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment