NKPdesigns

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Daisy with a Dress Ceramic Bead


Daisy with a Dress
Gotta love Pantone with its wide selection of fashion colors. I have been meaning to take out some of my beads that correspond with this Spring's selection.

 I found a couple of beads which sport a background of the Glacier Gray and a few elements of the Toasted Almond in the foreground.  What do you think? Close enough?

The Daisy with two legs and a dress is a special drawing of mine that I adapted into decal form and added onto the front of this bead.

The back of this bead has a completely different design, but the picture of that is on my website.

Take the CAPTION link (Daisy with a Dress) below the bead picture to view it and hey, thanks for stopping by -- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment