NKPdesigns

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hummingbird Decals Are Firing - UPDATED

Today I have some smooth beads with commercial decals fixed onto them. They are firing to cone 016 with a hold time of 10 minutes.  I am excited because I found hidden under some other decals, some hummingbirds. I thought I was completely out of those!

I applied them on a smooth sky blue round bead with little speckles of cobalt blue.  I searched for some beads with hummingbird decals from an old listing and that is the photo up in the left hand corner.

Years ago, I sold this bead (in the above picture) along with some beautiful square bars of garnet.  I should think about combining some of my new listings this way again.

Hummingbirds Ceramic Beads
 UPDATE:  Here is how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment