NKPdesigns

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kiln Offerings


The miniature daffodils which are in full bloom in my bulb garden fit perfectly into these. I am a wild flower fanatic and I love a small bud or two or three (or more) in small containers, but I don't have much table space for knick knacks and if I happen to put a knick knack on a small table, inevitably I knock it over. These flower wall vases solve MY problem ever so nicely.




Here are a pair of salt and pepper 'purse' shakers. I did not get them finished in time for the Etsy Mud Team's salt and pepper challenge but here they are, finally done. I still have to find corks to insert into the bottom. I have a feeling I'll be whittling them down to size.




I had a disaster with my first set of critters. I knocked over the tray they were sitting on and they went flying to the floor and shattered into a zillion bits. So I got some new clay and started shaping again. Here are the results. It's a mom and her puppy. I am sure enjoying learning a bit about sculpture these days thanks to the Etsy Mud Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment